Do you want to be part of a team that's committed to helping small business owners succeed in our community? If you're driven and willing to share your vision with others, check back often for new job postings - and make sure to send us your resume!
Townsquare Media Grand Junction includes well-known brands like KEKB, 95 ROCK, KOOL 107.9, Mix 104.3, and several others.
Townsquare Media is looking for a dynamic sales executive to join our media and digital advertising team. You will be selling local advertising for our innovative stations and extensive digital platforms.
- Manage and develop a strong billing, existing account list.
- Create new relationships with local and regional businesses in our area.
- Develop, present and close appropriate marketing solution programs. These programs may include any of Townsquare Media’s many assets for clients: Broadcast and Online radio, Digital products such as programmatic marketing campaigns and digital marketing services, display ads, streaming, web development and e-commerce.
- Leverage our live event platforms like Country Jam through sponsorship and sales programs to new and existing clients.
Work with local and corporate marketing teams to develop campaign support materials.
- Responsible to accurately project revenues, meet and exceed monthly budgets for all product lines and overachieve annual budgets.
- Enter new customer data and other sales contract details for station clients.
- Follow accountabilities set forth by your Sales Manager to help guide you to success achieving monthly sales quotas consistently.
- Provide insight and value to executive management to shape the future of our organization.
- Goal oriented, a strong work ethic and a strong desire to learn.
- Previous sales experience. A history of success with customers and a proven ability to develop and grow revenue.
- Knowledge and experience with digital media.
- Extensive experience/knowledge with Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Word is required
- The successful candidate will be smart, curious, tenacious, entrepreneurial, independent, passionate, and enthusiastic, and work with urgency to meet deadlines.
- Accomplished at prospecting and qualifying.
- Ability to engage clients quickly and develop rapport, with excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Associates/Bachelor’s business/marketing-related degree or equivalent experience.
- Weekly, Monthly, and Quarterly contests
- 3 weeks of Vacation Time
- Company provided Laptop
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with employer match
- High Energy Work Environment
- Opportunity for Upward Mobility
- The growth opportunity is great. TSM is a fast growing public company offering unlimited earning potential to our managers and salespeople.